Jun 21, 2010

I went to the fair... again. AND freefell!

Yesterday, I was chillin' on the forums and my mom is all "Come on, we're gonna go get your best friend and go to the fair again." I was like okay... o.o
So I went to the fair with my best friend, and it was her first fair so I decided to take her on every ride. I took her on the Fireball, Ring of Fire, Tilt a Whirl, Ferris Wheel, Spinny Mouse Rollercoaster, Caterpillar Rollercoaster, Haunted House, Remix... andddd I saved the best for last, the mega drop. bahaahha. She FREAKED out on the mega drop, we got to the top and we were waiting to freefall and she was like "F#$^*, S%%$!" I was laughing my ass off. Then it dropped and she screamed so loud I almost died. It was great. ;)

Then we met this lesbian couple that kinda looked like these Sims I made...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They were cool people, she had green hair and I had teal xD
The girl with the pink hair had hair like the girl that I met with the green hair. They dressed similar
too. haha!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink hairdo. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete